As a part of LSPIRG Radical Orientation Week!
A new play by Janice Jo Lee about her journey in finding her place within the community as a person of colour is coming to Laurier as part of LSPIRG’s Rad Week. Janice Jo Lee is a celebrated singer-songwriter-poet who was the City of Kitchener’s Artist in Residence in 2015. http://janicejolee.ca/
WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND: A NEW MUSICAL
Tuesday Sept 12, 2017, The Turret, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON
General admission Free
Written & performed by Janice Jo Lee
Directed by Matt White
Stage Managed by Jane Honek
Set & Costume Design by Julia Kim
Lighting Design by Laura Johnson-Sheratt
This event is free and all are welcome although space is limited! The space will be physically accessible. If you have any other accessibility needs or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
– This workshop is FREE!
– There will be access to an accessible and gender-neutral washroom on the main floor
– Vegan and gluten-free food will be provided
– Kids are welcome in the space
– Handouts can be made available in alternative formats with advance notice.
– Bus tickets will be available
– Unfortunately we cannot offer ASL interpretation but please get in touch to talk about how we can make the workshop accessible to you in other ways.
– Please help us to ensure a scent-reduced space. Perfumes, fragrances, scented products and cigarette smoke can be barriers for facilitators and participants. For more information on how to eliminate and reduce scents please see